Did you take one of our Fragrance Creation Experiences and make your own handcrafted fragrance or massage oil? If so, you can reorder your fragrance recipe in our signature massage oil at any time.*
This popular massage oil is created with a harmonious blend of oils. This exquisite formula is enriched with Vitamin E. The properties found in these oils, including glucosides and vitamins, condition and soften your skin. No artificial preservatives are used. The primary oils and their benefits are:
· Coconut Oil - It will absorb easily into your skin without feeling greasy; it is excellent to use on very dry skin, making your skin soft and smooth.
· Macadamia Nut Oil - Macadamia nut oil is a luxurious oil that absorbs quickly into the skin and acts as an emollient to protect skin cells from deterioration, thus leading to better skin conditions for life.
· Jojoba Seed Oil - Provides all day moisturization – jojoba oil doesn’t evaporate like water based moisturizers can.
· Sweet Almond Oil – Sweet Almond Oil is one of the most popular oils in massage therapy and is suitable for any skin type. This oil moisturizes better and deeper, sooths skin irritation and inflammation and nourishes the skin, making it smooth and soft.
· Olive Oil - Using olive oil for skin is an ancient beauty secret. Once called "liquid gold" by Homer, olive oil was a commonly used skin care product by Phoenicians, Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks. Olive oil softens and improves the elasticity of the skin.
When you place your order, please be sure to add the following information into the NOTES BOX on the Shopping Cart page (We cannot fulfill custom orders without this information!):
1. The name of the Custom Fragrance.
2. The First & Last Name of the person who created the custom recipe.
3. What location this fragrance was made: St. Martin or La Jolla.
*If your fragrance was created in St. Martin before 2012, you may need to provide your recipe.