Local's Guide to St. Martin
The following is a list of some fun things to do in St. Martin from a local, himself. That local is perfumer and Tijon Fragrance Lab and Boutique owner, John Berglund. Berglund left corporate America to open a parfumerie on the beautiful island of St. Martin with his wife, Cyndi, in 2007.
While you’re on a tropical island and it’s hard not to enjoy yourself, these activities can push your enjoyment on St. Martin to a whole new level.
Fun Things to do in St. Martin
1) Take a bottle of wine and climb up to Fort St. Louis at sunset
2) Take a day sail around the island, stopping to snorkel along the way
3) People watching at Orient Beach
4) Be a tourist and shop Front Street in Philipsburg
5) Spend an evening in Maho eating and listening to entertainment
6) Dining anywhere in Grand Case
7) Watching planes land at Maho
8) Walking out to the dock in Grand Case to check on the local fishermen
9) Making a custom fragrance at Tijon Fragrance Lab and Boutique
If you're in St. Martin, you must stop at Tijon Fragrance Lab and Boutique for an unbelievable and unique experience! Visit www.tijon.com for more information.