20 Examples of Wedding Program Memorial Wording
Posted on March 22, 2014 by Tijon Employee
When creating a wedding program, be sure to create a special place for remembrances. This can be identified by a special title such as the ones below.
• In Remembrance
• Special Dedication
• In Loving Memory Of
• Never to be Forgotten
• Forever in Our Hearts
• Gone But Not Forgotten
• Loved Always, Sadly Missed
A list of names should follow that are to be included in this program memorial. Variations of verses, passages, poems, or quotes can be added to express your deepest gratitude and respect. A collection of wedding program memorial wording, perfect for your booklet is listed below.
1. In loving memory of those who are forever present in our hearts.
2. On this most special milestone in our lives, we wish to lovingly remember those close to our hearts who are no longer with us. We know they are here with us in spirit.
3. Although we are separated physically, faith and love have bound us eternally.
4. The song is ended, but the melody lingers on.
5. Your memory will live on in those who remain.
6. We will always remember his/her goodness and love for us all.
7. He/She will always be cherished and loved in our memory.
8. Fond memories linger every day, remembrance keeps him near.
9. The candle in the narthex burns brightly in loving memory of…
10. The flowers on the altar are placed to the glory of God and in loving memory of…
11. We remember with love those who are no longer with us.
12. We lovingly remember [names] who is/are with us today in our heart and memory forever.
13. We remember and hold dear [names].
14. Although they could not be here to share in our wedding day, they are in our hearts.
15. Those who love and are loved know that life’s true riches lie in the moments spend with family and friends.
16. We would like to pay tribute to family members and friends who are no longer with us physically, but whose gifts of love and compassion over the years will always be cherished and remembered.
17. We light these candles to honor the memory of [name]. We are thankful for their impact, influence, and love that have contributed to the shaping of our lives.
18. This ceremony is dedicated to the memory of those who have already left this world whose influence and love will never be forgotten.
19. In memory of our loved ones who are no longer with us.
20. The candle/flowers placed at the alter/guest book are in loving memory of [names].