Celebrating Dads and Grads!
It's nearly half way through the year - how time flies! You have just over two weeks to come up with an idea for what to get Dad for Father's Day (Sunday, June 21). Meanwhile, it's graduation season. So read on to find out what unique gifts we offer in order to celebrate your loved ones!
Just in! Our graduated tempered-glass mugs are custom-made in the USA! Sip your tea or coffee piping hot or over ice in this sleek glass mug while you mull over your next fragrance recipe. Dishwasher and microwave safe. Available online and at Tijon La Jolla.
Other fantastic gift ideas for Men:
Tijon Fragrance Atomizer Writing Pens: Choose between silver or gold accented black lacquer pens that not only write nicely but have a secret compartment for fragrance ... perfect for air travel or a spritz on the go!
Here are our top recommendations on how to celebrate the dads and grads in your life in La Jolla, CA (for those who aren't lucky enough to be in St. Martin, FWI, for Father's Day!).
1. A Tijon gift card for a fragrance creation experience. With over 350 oils to choose from, your father or special grad is sure to craft a one-of-a-kind fragrance. Leather, tobacco, spearmint, oakmoss, Fraser fir, cedar wood, neroli just to name a few … the possibilities are quite endless!
2. A handcrafted custom fragrance that your father or grad will enjoy.
Don't have time for a full class session? Be sure to stop by our lab for a 20-minute Fragrance in a Flash experience. Our fragrance specialists will create two recipes based on whatever you have in mind and bottle the one you like best.
3. Brunch, lunch, or dinner at any of our favorite La Jolla Village restaurants, namely The Med & Café la Rue at the dreamy La Valencia Hotel (just a stone's throw away from our boutique!), NINE-TEN Restaurant at the gorgeous Grande Colonial Hotel, Roppongi, Herringbone, Catania, George's at the Cove, Puesto, Coffee Cup, Sugar & Scribe, Piazza 1909, El Pescador Fish Market ... There's a lot to choose from!
4. Grab a pint with Grad or Dad at one of our favorite La Jolla brew pubs: Hennessey's, La Jolla Brewing Company, Karl Strauss Brewing Company, Whisknladle or The Public House La Jolla.
5. Walk along La Jolla Cove to explore the tidal pools during low tide or just observe the fun seals and other marine wildlife at the Children's Pool. The sunset is especially breathtaking here!
6. Indulge in a piccolo cup of freshly made gelato from Bobboi Natural Gelato, at the corner of Girard Avenue & Prospect Street. Bobboi sources their ingredients from local farms so their flavors rotate daily. Have your gelato affogato ("drowned" in a shot of espresso). Incredibile!