Our 2015 Holiday Gift Guide (because it's never too early to start your holiday shopping!)
The Holiday Gift Guide 2014
In the spirit of giving, we've put together a little gift guide for you lost shoppers out there. We've carefully selected a range of items grouped by personality, and this week we're looking at the sophisticate, the romantic, and the adventurous.
For the elegant cosmopolitan with impeccably refined taste...
- LaSavane is our most classic fragrance that customers always compare to Chanel No. 5. Notes include jasmine, rose, tuberose, and vetiver.
- Our hand-painted scarves (in-store only) are the perfect accessory for a polished dresser.
- A book about fragrance (in-store only) from our carefully-curated selection will expand their already well-read mind. Choose from our 5 titles: A Beach Less Traveled, The Perfect Scent, The Secret of Scent, Perfumes: the A-Z Guide, The Essential Guide to Oils
For the sentimental dreamer in love with love...
- Baie Rouge is our most sweet and romantic fragrance, and it's pink! Notes include sweet pea, geranium, davana, and musk.
- They can give their lover a rub-down with our Massage Oil, a sensual blend of coconut, macadamia, jojoba, sweet almond, and olive oil.
- Our bath salts (in-store only) transform an ordinary bath into a luxurious treatment. Choose from our 6 blends: Sleep Lavender, Detox Soak, Acai Antioxidant, Muscle Soak, Lavender Dead Sea, and the Cold & Flu Vitamin Soak.
For the sporty thrill-seeker that hikes off the beaten path...
- Ile Pinel is our most distinct fragrance reminiscent of the woods and the water. Notes include basil, teakwood, dune grass, and oak moss.
- Our Atomizer Pen is sleek and unique, with a secret compartment for fragrance. Perfect for that person who's always on-the-go.
- Make sure they're properly protected in the great outdoors with our Tropical Lotion de Sunscreen, infused with Aloe and Coenzyme Q10. Available in SPF 8/18/30.